First and foremost, God wants us to give because it shows that we recognize he is truly the Lord of our lives.
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. – James 1:17
Everything we own and everything we have comes from God. So, when we give, we simply offer him a very small portion of all the abundance he has already given to us.
Giving is an expression of our thankfulness and praise to God. It comes from a heart of worship that recognizes that everything we give already belongs to him.
God instructed Old Testament believers to give a tithe, or a tenth, because this 10% represented the first, or most important portion of all that they had.
The New Testament does not suggest a certain percentage for giving, but simply says for each to give “in keeping with his income.” Believers should give according to their income.
Your generosity enables us to help more and more people experience a life-changing relationship with Him.
We are truly grateful for your donation and hope the convenience and simplicity of online giving will be helpful to you.
You can give securely, knowing that your information will be safe and your donation will be used to do kingdom work and change lives forever.
Want to join us in our mission of reaching people for Jesus?
Download the App Today!
Now you can from anywhere in the world!
Download our mobile app today and give securely.
SIMPLY TEXT THE AMOUNT TO
(For example: 150 would give $150)
1. Text the amount you would like to give to your church’s designated number.
2. If you are a first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
4. At this point your donation will process.
5. You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful
Tips for Future Text-Giving Donations:
• If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to your church’s default fund. (Ex: $50 = will go to default fund)
• If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names they can choose to donate to.
• If you text the amount + fund name– the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (Ex: $10 Building)
• If the fund name you texted does not match- you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from. Respond with the number of the correlating fund.
• If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund”.
• If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.
If you prefer, you can still give during one of our weekend or midweek services!
Do this by filling out the envelope located in the seats bottom tray and placing it in one of the offering containers.
You can use this envelope to give by cash or check.
Mail Monetary Gifts To
PO Box 253
Ashville, AL 35953
Ashville, AL 35953